Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Open House Set

We are only a few weeks away from moving in. A lot has gone on and been done but I don't have the time or energy to update. But so you know we have all but a few small things left to do.

You are all invited to come to our open house it is on March 26th from 4-6pm. You can see our house and the other 6 houses in our group. We are so excited to show off our house so come if you can if not call me and come visit any time after that. Also if you need our address or driving directions let me know in a comment and I will get it to you.
Note: be prepared to take off your shoes in the new houses.

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Not much longer before you get to move. Your house looks awesome too.

The Byington's said...

How exciting! I wish we were up in the area, to come to your open house! Wow! What a lot of work it's been I'm sure! But what an accomplishment! You built a house! Actually several! Yea! =)