Friday, October 31, 2008

BabySitting

Part of Building our house for me is babysitting. Not only do I babysit half the time but Maleah also has to have a babysitter. This has not been an easy thing for me to do. I love to watch kids but it can be very challenging at times too. Every other day I watch two little girls age 7 and 3 and of coarse Maleah. Then on the other days their mom watches Maleah. On the days that are good weather we go to a park and play. It takes up a lot of time and they have fun. This week was Halloween and there is a Pumpkin walk in North Logan, and that is what we did for fun. There are displays of craved pumpkins and painted pumpkins. It is fun and elaborate what people come up with. At the very end they have cute cut outs that they kids put their faces in. Here are the two girls that I watch. Maleah hated it and I couldn't get a picture worth posting.


No comments: